This page contains the most current information for this job. If you would like to apply for this position, please click the appropriate link below this listing.
|Job Title||Category||Location||Work Type||Salary|
Career Level: Entry Level (Less than 2 Years Experience)
Required Education: High School
Innovative Staff Solutions has a fantastic internal career opportunity!!
Are you a goal oriented individual with great customer service? Innovative Staff Solutions has a great internal career opportunity at our Decatur Branch location as a Career Agent/Human Resources Generalist.
As a Career Agent/Human Resources Generalist you would be responsible for recruiting and hiring of qualified candidates. Our Decatur Branch is growing and we are looking for candidates that are passionate about their job and looking for their next career opportunity. This position is an internal position with Innovative Staff Solutions and our Career Agents/Human Resources Generalists are accountable for screening and processing applicants in a timely manner. The Career Agent is accountable for ensuring the availability of qualified flexible employees through appropriate recruiting and skill matching to achieve total client satisfaction. Responsibilities include all aspects of client service, customer service, multi-tasking, and more examples below:
- Interview and process candidates for available job opportunities.
- Ability to skill market quality candidates to clients.
- Capable of communicating with clients via phone, email and in person.
- Documentation into our HRIS system.
- Process hiring paperwork for all new employees placed on assignment.
- Process Worker’s Compensation paperwork to our Risk Manager.
- Other duties as may arise.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel and Outlook
- Must have strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to multi-task and be detail oriented
- Capable of handling difficult situations
- Strong sense of customer service
- Team Player attitude
- Flexibility with prioritizing work
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Highly dependable
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Holidays
- Health Benefits
- Bonus Potential
You may apply to this specific job here, or to multiple jobs at once from the Jobs Listing page. However, if you would like to be considered for any job opportunity, current or future, please use the Apply Online button at the top of the page.