This page contains the most current information for this job. If you would like to apply for this position, please click the appropriate link below this listing.
|Job Title||Category||Location||Work Type||Salary|
Actual Start Date: Jun 16
Actual End Date: Oct 31
Career Level: Entry Level (Less than 2 Years Experience)
Temporary Receptionist/Switchboard Operator position now open with a successful company in the Effingham area! Position is Monday through Friday, 30 hours per week with some early evening hours required. Position will last through October and offers a professional office space with friendly people and the opportunity to get your foot in the door of this growing company!!
- Answer incoming calls.
- Route the call to the appropriate department or executive.
- File documents electronically.
- Receive faxes and route to the appropriate person.
- Special projects as directed.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Positive attitude
- Committed to being a team player
- Excellent organizational skills
You may apply to this specific job here, or to multiple jobs at once from the Jobs Listing page. However, if you would like to be considered for any job opportunity, current or future, please use the Apply Online button at the top of the page.