This page contains the most current information for this job. If you would like to apply for this position, please click the appropriate link below this listing.
|Job Title||Category||Location||Work Type||Salary|
Career Level: Entry Level (Less than 2 Years Experience)
Innovative Staff Solutions is seeking a goal oriented individual who possesses:
Exceptional Customer Service;
Attention to Detail;
Sense of Urgency and;
an upbeat personality for our Traveling Career Agent!
If this describes you, APPLY TODAY!!!
The Traveling Career Agent is an internal position with Innovative Staff Solutions and they are accountable for screening and processing applicants in a timely manner. The Traveling Career Agent is accountable for ensuring the availability of qualified flexible employees through appropriate recruiting and skill matching to achieve total client satisfaction. Responsibility includes all aspects of client service within the scope of the duties and responsibilities described below.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Travel to ISS offices daily to assist those with recruiting duties, processing applicants, and other office duties as assigned.
- Coordinate and conduct job recruits as directed
- Assist operations team with implementation of new on-site program and other projects as directed
- Update personnel files of new field employees daily.
- Filing of personnel records
- Function as a liaison between INNOVATIVE STAFF SOLUTIONS, the client and the community.
- Handle incoming phone calls.
- Determine client needs, place appropriately skilled employees on flexible/full time assignments and conduct quality control and arrival calls on all client orders.
- Receive, write and process all client orders with complete job description and credit information.
- Assign appropriate pay rates for field employees and bill rates for clients within established guidelines.
- Tele-market available employees to facilities/clients.
- Call all employees weekly to update availability.
- Screen and evaluate qualified applicants for temporary assignments.
- Recruit, interview, make hiring decisions and conduct new field employee interviews.
- Conduct reference checks on qualified applicants.
- Verify new client credit rating as directed by the Branch Manager.
- Prepare and mail correspondence.
- Miscellaneous data entry, typing and filing of forms and correspondence.
- Participation in local professional, business and civic organizations to enhance personal development and to promote company recognition.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- Four-year college degree with concentration in business related subjects or equivalent training and experience.
- Minimum of one-year experience in a fast paced, customer service environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- History of success evidenced by increased responsibilities and/or promotions.
- Strong communication and problem solving abilities.
- Good planning and organizing skills to achieve business unit goals.
- Must be adaptable, flexible and maintain effectiveness during change.
- Willing to cover office staff during vacations, leaves of absences and other vacancies.
- Able to maintain employee records on a computerized record retention system.
- Ability to work flexible/extended hours when necessary.
- Ability to work an extended period of time in other offices as directed
- Overnight travel required as directed
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Professional appearance.
- Willingness to submit to a personality profile.
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Holidays
- Health Benefits
- 401K Options
- Bonus Potential
You may apply to this specific job here, or to multiple jobs at once from the Jobs Listing page. However, if you would like to be considered for any job opportunity, current or future, please use the Apply Online button at the top of the page.